At SOL Diamonds Fine Jewelry, we offer complimentary returns within 3 business days of the purchase date (this only applies to natural loose diamonds, finished jewelry with natural diamonds, and natural gemstones). If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact SOL Diamonds for a RA (Return Authorization) number for an exchange or full refund. Your refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
SOL Diamonds Fine Jewelry offers free return shipping on rings, wedding bands, and fine jewelry. We will provide the free FedEx return shipping label, so that your return process is easy. *Please note that all returned items must be in their original, unworn condition, and accompanied by all original documentation.
Custom Design Jewelry
Custom orders are non-refundable. Our custom jewelry process involves your approval in-person or via email, which makes the piece non-refundable. Any item that has been modified by a customer’s request is considered a custom item.
Lab Grown Diamonds
All sales are final for loose lab grown diamonds. Any finished jewelry with lab grown diamonds are final sales as well. No buy back or upgrade program on a lab grown diamonds.
The following orders are nonreturnable
Loose lab grown diamonds, lab grown finished jewelry, and eternity bands. Items that have been modified, engraved, or resized, items that have previously been exchanged, and all custom designed jewelry are also non-refundable.
How To Return An Order
1. Obtain the Return Shipping Authorization Code: Contact us at (713) 339-2266 to obtain a return shipping authorization code and request your free FedEx return shipping label. Write your return shipping authorization code on the outside of the package you are returning. (Please note that the free FedEx return shipping label only applies to natural diamond finished jewelry, natural loose diamonds, and natural loose gemstone orders).
2. Packing your order: For all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all diamond certificates (a $300.00 replacement fee per certificate will be charged otherwise). For security reasons, do not write “jewelry,” “diamonds,” or other related words anywhere on the package.
3. Shipment and Insurance: In order for the Fed Ex insurance to be valid with the use of your FedEx prepaid label, you must "double box" your shipment and follow these instructions.
• Enclose your item inside its original ring/jewelry box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order.
• Place the ring/jewelry box inside the medium box. Place the medium box inside the larger box. If you do not have the original packaging, please include the ring/jewelry box inside a small FedEx Priority box and seal it. Place the small FedEx Priority box inside a medium FedEx Priority box.
• Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.SOL Diamonds Fine Jewelry and FedEx are not responsible for packages dropped off in FedEx Drop Boxes or Non-FedEx staffed locations. Obtain a FedEx receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of insurance. DO NOT USE A FED EX DROP BOX.
4. SOL Diamonds Fine Jewelry is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
After we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance department will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately fourteen (14) business days to process upon receipt of the item. Refunds will be issued via the method of payment used in the original purchase. For all credit card refunds, please allow one to two monthly billing cycles for your credit to appear.
Packages without a return shipping authorization number or packages that were refused delivery will not be accepted for refund and are subject to a minimum restocking charge of $75. Return shipping authorizations are active for seven days from the date of issue and packages must be shipped during the active time period of your return shipping authorization. If your return shipping authorization has expired, please contact us at (713) 339-2266 to request another return shipping authorization. All requests for refunds must be in writing via email. Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return. Improperly packaged or uninsured items will be refused return.
Please note that it is upon the discretion of the Quality Assurance Department to determine if the return is valid. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us (713) 339-2266